Sunday, May 20, 2007

Back after a Hiatus

Hi there Hog fans - lotta water under the bridge (historical reference to Wonder Warthog circa 1965). Things are slow in the environmental engineering/blogging (or more properly blog reading) universe. Got accepted to the Jeopardy tryout in Orlando (may get on - better than spending retirement money), tore my leg up in the MS150 charity ride (getting better), and doing interesting projects. Politically, things are improving slightly - Gonzo's about gone, Wolfie is gone, Dubya, still obstinately there. Per NTodd, W's at 34% approval in Rasmussen, maybe we can get him impeached. More anon, especially if I get on Jeopardy.

3 Comments:

Blogger KristyLeigh said...

Mr Shirk,
I just stubbled upon your blog. And have really enjoyed my time spent reading it. I am a social work student and a fellow cyclist. I would love to have your email address as I am working on something you might find interesting. Drop me a line if you have time.
KAcuff@gmail.com
Thanks!

September 15, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the Jim Shirk I knew in Fayetteville 1960-1963? Farrar House? Paul Kuroda's Chemistry lecture? Air Force brat in Army ROTC?

March 9, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to аll, how is evегything, I thіnκ evеry one іs getting more from this
website, anԁ your νieωs агe fаstіdiοus dеsigned fοr new viеωers.


my ωeblog - click for info about sensual massage
My web page :: erotic massage at this link

December 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home